We warmly welcome new children and their families to the school community. Children enter school in April of the academic year. Pupils are admitted to school in accordance with the government school admissions policy. Parents are encouraged to visit the school with ward for first interaction.
Before your child is due to start at the school we encourage you to visit us and take a preliminary look at the school. We will provide you with an information pack to help prepare your child for full-time education. There is also an opportunity to attend a meeting about your child starting school, and to meet the Reception teacher one to one.
There will be a written test or oral conversation for admission for all classes. Admission test for PG to UKG would be conducted regarding language and alphabet, general manners, General science and some numerals etc.
1. Parents photographs (2-2 copies)
2. Students photos (2 copies)
3. Bank detail ( Passbook photo copy)
4. SSSM child & Family ID (photocopy)
5. Adhar Card (Photo copy)
6. Migration certificate (Photo copy)
7. Birth certificate (Photo copy)
8. T.C. with counter sign (Photo copy)
9. Marks sheet of last year (Photo copy)